Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogger Hop

Friday, May 21, 2010
Jennifer at Crazy for Books is the host of Blogger Hop a great weekly meme that asks blogger to check out other bloggers. As Jennifer so aptly puts it... "It's all about networking and finding new blogs that are of interest.  So, in the spirit of the Hop, try to make some time to visit other blogs and don't post your link if you are not planning on visiting other blogs in the Hop that week.  This is a weekly event, so if you don't have time this week, that's fine!"  

So I hope you will check out a post or two (I just posted a review on Marcelo in the Real World and an Author Event I attended last night) and leave a comment as I do so love to hear from other bloggers, and I will be checking out as many blogs as I can and do the same.

15 comments:

One Pushy Fox said...

Hey! Love you blog! Found ytou from the blog hop and became a follower! :)

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Hopping by from the Blog Hop. Great blog! I am now following.

Mel u said...

thanks for visiting my blog-I am glad you did as now I know of your blog and am now one of your followers-I will come back latter and study your block-I look forward to your new posts and I thank you for following my blog

Amelia said...

Hi, I'm Amelia just hopping over from the Book Hop! Your blog is absolutely gorgeous :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by Read It, See It on the hop today. I'm actually making the rounds on the day of the hop instead of five days later - that never happens.

Love your Author Event wrap ups. There are some great authors out there and not enough people go out to support them.

robsad79 said...

Hi there. Can't wait to get to know you through your posts :)

Paula said...

following you via the blog hop great blog by the way

loreleimarsh said...

I'm so happy I found your blog on the hop! Nice work!

Violet said...

How fun that you met Louis Sachar! I loved Marcelo in the Real World too. Marcelo had such a unique & perfectly-captured voice. Definitely a memorable book. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

thank you for stopping by my blog :) your blog is super pretty, i love the layout. have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy hop! I'm a new follower.

Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I love the quote you have at the top of your page!

Kathy Martin said...

Just hopping by this Saturday morning to say hello.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog! I love the look of your blog. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

WonderBunny said...

Thanks for stopping by Cookies, Books and Bikes for the book blog hop! I mentioned that you review young adult fiction but do like to see what adults are reading. I know a lot of adults that read young adult books (although I must say, you have some that I wasn't aware of I thought I was pretty good about keeping up with all kind of books). :) I might have to come back to find out the young adult books you're reading. Have a great weekend!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy