Saturday, April 10, 2010

24-Hour Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge/Pantyworthy

Saturday, April 10, 2010
I am heading into hour #8 and finished my second book of the day.

The next mini challenge (Pantyworthy Authors) hosted by Meaghan at Bookworms Haven is interesting to say the least. 

My first pick for this challenge is Anthony McGowan. If you haven't read any of his stuff, then you are missing out. Jack Tumor was keenly funny addressing the issue of bullying, cancer and hormonal boys, and he has a new book due for release this month called the Knife that Killed Me, which is also about bullying, but with a very serious tone.  

Next up would be Sherman Alexie, whose book The True Confession of a Part-Time Indian is one of my all time favorite reads. It was poignant and laugh out loud funny. I can't wait to read more of this author's works. 




Another author who is panty noteworthy is James Dashner. The Maze Runner was a fantastic science fiction novel, and I have The 13th Reality on my TBR shelf itching to be read.


So there are three male pantyworthy authors. I have a bunch of female authors too, but I need to get back to my books.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Not bad...the only one of these I've read is Alexie.

Happy reading!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy