Saturday, April 10, 2010

24-Hour Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge #4

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Ok I have been reading since 6:00 A.M. and finished my first book Wabi  A Hero's Tale by Joseph Bruchace and am into the second Boost by Kathy Mackel.

I decided to break and see what was happening and found a mini challenge at Bart's Bookshelf  and here it is 

Quite simple really, I want you to pull three or four books off of your bookshelves and use them to form a sentence, from the book titles, take a photograph and upload it somewhere you can link to it from. (ie: your blog, photobox, flickr any of the various twitter pic sites, facebook… etc… etc…) Come back and post a link to your blog post or photo in the comments section.

So here is my  picture and sentence: After ever after, smile, dead girls don't die! 

1 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Good one :)
Happy reading!!!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy