Saturday, April 10, 2010

Let the Reading Begin

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Good morning all and welcome to my first post for my first ever 24-Hour Read-A-Thon. If you haven't signed up it 's not too late.


Away, I have been checking out some of the other participants goals for today and they are quite impressive. Since this is my first time trying this I am not going to set any hard and fast goals. I am simply going to read and blog for as long as I can.


As to what I am going to read that's too is up in the air. I will be choosing book from my TBR bookshelf. There are even more titles there than when I took this picture, so I have lots of great titles to choose from. I will be posting the books as I go.


Lots of people have also been posting about what they will be eating. I am sure a pizza will be consumed sometime today, along with lots of Sprites. Thankfully, I have a great selection of places that deliever, so I know I will not go hungry.


I hope everyone enjoys their day. Good luck with all your goals.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and have fun! My coffee and I are about to go read! Pizza sounds good!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy