Monday, May 23, 2011

Its Monday Here's What I'm Reading

Monday, May 23, 2011
Time for another Monday's  meme with Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where I get to answer the question, "What are you reading?"

Seven more days and school is out. Last week was a busy one as May is a month of lots of field trips and late night activities. Unfortunately my blog is suffering right now  from lack of attention as I finish up the school year and try to maintain my students' interest in learning.

However I did manage to read some amazing books and will hopefully get some reviews posted later this week.


Books Read:

The Undertakers: Rise of the Corpses by Ty Draco

Amazing middle school fiction that kept me glued to the page and excited to read more from this debut author in YA




Divergent by Veronica Roth 

Definitely a deliciously original dystopian and everything that I had heard about it is true. Loved it!







Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker

Mystery, intrigue, and a fantastic character, I breezed through this one in one day and enjoyed every moment.








The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong (Audio)

As soon as I  finished this one I went looking to see when the sequel would be coming out. Sadly, I couldn't find any info on the next in this series. All I can say is I will be anxiously awaiting the next book and hope Armstrong writes fast!




Currently Listening to: 

Stork by Wendy Deisol


This is a reread (listen) as I totally enjoyed the Icelandic mythology and the mystery and was a few days shy of being able to purchase my next audio book from Audible. I can honestly say that the second time around is as good as the first.








Up Next:

 Tiger Curse by Colleen Houch (audio)


Looking forward to getting into this one.



 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy