Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday, Here's What I Am Reading

Monday, May 2, 2011
Time for another Monday's  meme with Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where I get to answer the question, "What are you reading?"


Books read:

Walk the Wild Road by Nigel Hinton


A historical fiction based on the author's family about a boy in 1870 Poland who is forced to leave his family and hopes to go to America. It is a book that had me captivated and running the gamut of emotions as I rooted for the main character.







Son of Eden by Brianna J Merrill

An angel story that I had a difficult time staying engaged with. 
Candor by  Pam Bachorz 

This was a very interesting dystopian novel about subliminal  messages and reminded me a little of the Stepford Wives for teens.





Currently Reading/Listening to:


City of Fallen Angels (audio) by Cassandra Clare

I am enjoying learning more about Simon and trying to figure out just what is going on. As with all the Mortal Instruments lots of intrigue and action.



Jane by April Linder

Absolutely loving this and had a hard time putting it down last night. Cannot wait to finish it.






So what have you been reading!
 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy