Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Sunday, January 30, 2011
Well it's actually Sunday night and the St Louis area is expecting a very large storm system starting sometime early this morning. Ice first then snow, suppose to a real big one and it struck me that I might just not have electricity tomorrow so thought I would get this Monday Meme with Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books  posted early

While I have had enough snow days, the good thing is I have plenty of books and a flashlight just in case.

So here is my week...

Books read:

Stork by Wendy Delsol
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
XVI by Julie Karr 


Reviews Posted:

Show Me Five: The Parcel Protectorate Series



Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John 








Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blackely Cartwright






So how was your week?
 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy