Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ready, Set, Read/Dewey Read-a-Thon

Saturday, October 9, 2010
Like many of you I too will be participating in the Dewey Read-a-Thon today. This will be the second time I have participated and while I do plan to read as much as I can today before my eyes blur and my mind shuts down from lack of sleep, what I am really looking forward to is cheering other readers on.

Here is what I hope to read today:



Heart of Joy by Steve Cushman





When the Black Girl Sings by Bil Wright 









Hunger by  Jackie Morse Kessler





I have several backups too! But I will be happy if I get through all three of these today!

Good Reading to everyone! 

2 comments:

Aleksandra said...

I don't know about the other 2, but I've heard that Hunger is good! Happy reading :)

Staci said...

Have a great time reading and cheering! I'm reading Mr. Darcy's Diary right now and when I'm done with that I hope to choose something from my own shelves (gasp!).

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy