Saturday, October 9, 2010

24-Hour Read-A-Thon 5 Hour Update

Saturday, October 9, 2010
  

Well were are into hour five and I have been cheering others on. 

I did enter the Six Word Celebration challenge hosted by Estelle's Revenge with this:

Dewey-eyed readers dust to dawn turning pages

And so far and I've managed to read 206 pages (about 2 hour) of  When the Black Girl Sings by Bil Wright. 

Making my rounds cheering takes about 20 minutes each time,  so I am having a hard time actually keeping track of the time spent reading. I guess I will just have to be content with pages read and an approximation for the time spent.  


Now for the next challege: My Reading Room is hosting Show Me The Books.  First up is my TBR Shelf


 I had to take this with my iPhone as I seem to have misplaced my camera. 


Next up are my classroom books, which is where most of the the book I read end up.





This last shelf is a collection of book I use as resources for my classroom and yes I have read almost all of them at one time or another.

Now back to my books!

2 comments:

Suey said...

Ah nice 6 word sentence! And lots of fun filled shelves to. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Cheering does take a lot of time, I agree, but I like it.
I love those pictures of your books! I hope you're enjoying your readathon.

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy