Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta #3/Day 2

Saturday, June 12, 2010
Good morning all you Bloggiesta partiers. I just got up for round two, day two. It is 1:00 AM. and I am hoping to log in a few hour this morning before heading off to visit my 97 year-old father.

Yesterday I got quite a lot accomplished.
  • Cleaned up my tags.
  • Cleaned out and organize my feed reader and blog subscriptions 
  • Did a backup of my blog (will probably do another on Sunday due to all the changes I have been making)
  • Created meta tags
  • Created favicon 
  • Got two blogging buddy (yeah)
  • Created a copyright statement
  • Created and revised (thanks to Judith@ Leeswamme's Blog my review policy (another mini-challenge)
  • Completed commenting mini-challenge
  • Completed blog directory mini-challenge
  • Added RSS Feed to sidebar
My total time spent blogging yesterday was 12 hours. I am doubtful that I will be able to do that many hours today, but I will be giving it the old gun ho and see where that will take me.

Okay the coffee is kicking in, the eye drops are semi-working. Lets get this party started.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I wanted to participate so bad! But I can't get anything done on the weekend! :( Maybe one day they will have one during the week.

It's great that you got so much accomplished!

Tara (The Bodacious Pen) said...

Congrats on all you've accomplished! I'm impressed you made a favicon. I read a tutorial on that, and then just figured it was a bit above my head.

I like the look of your blog a lot and I'm your newest follower!

Nikki-ann said...

12 hours of blogging? That's pretty good going! :) I hope you're having a good weekend.

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Wow, congrats on all you've accomplished so far -- you're doing a lot better than me! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy