Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta # 3 Wrap-Up

Sunday, June 13, 2010
I am finished, kaput, throwing in the towel, and crossing the finish line on this Fiesta baby.

It has been a very worthwhile endeavour. I have learned tons and accomplished bunches, but my back is ready for the easy chair and my brain wants to vegetate in front of the boob tube!!!

First here is a list of all the challenges which I participated in over  the last three days:

Thank you ladies for making this weekend more fun and enjoyable while also teaching me so much. 

 Because of these challenges I now have
  • Cleaner labels on all my posts.
  • A cleaner more organized feed reader(with cool new add-ons)
  • A backup of my blog
  • Installed meta tags
  • A favicon and gravatar
  • Four fabulous blogging buddies ( more about them next week)
  • A copyright statement
  • A review policy
  • An RSS Feed  and Twitter in my sidebar
  • Actually added my design background to my Twitter page and learned how to use Twitter (still a bit unsure of this though)
  • Written a list post about Cover Glam and posted it
  • A couple new reviews ready to post
  • An opinion piece
  • Edited my About Me Page with my nearly written elevator pitch
  • Spent several hours researching for possible topics in the near future
Total Time Spent over the last three day: 32 hours
Friday: 12 hours
Saturday: 10 Hours
Sunday: 10 Hours

I want to thank Maw Books for organizing this it was educational and fun, fun, fun!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Sounds like you got a lot accomplished. I wanted to participate but had other plans for the weekend. Looks like I need to do this next time around.

Lori said...

Wow! You really accomplished a lot! Great job!

Suey said...

Oh.My.Word! I'd say that was making good use of the event and all it had to offer. Way to go!

Shelley (Book Clutter) said...

Wow! You hit a lot of the challenges! I didn't do many, but I'm planning to do one a week from now on until I catch up!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy