Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday Here's What I Am Reading

Monday, February 1, 2010
What Are you Reading Monday is a weekly meme hosted by J.Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. This is where I highlight the books I finished over the last week and what I hope to read this week.

I am averaging two to three books a week, but sometimes life does have a way of making you close a book you would rather not close and attend to other things. I had high hopes for this weekend, but then my 96 year-old father decided to fall out of his wheel chair and bang his head hard on the sidewalk outside his nursing home. Let me just say the ER is not the ideal place to read. Thankfully, at this time Dad is doing OK!

My plan for last week also got diverted, when I got my first ARC copy (can you say excited). I managed to finished what I planned and the ARC. 

Read Last Week
Dragonfly Pool by Eva Ibbotson
Savvy by Ingrid Law
The Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by  Jessica Day George
Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer

UP Next
The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman
Impossible by Nancy Werlin

I have yet to write any reviews on last weeks reads but hope to spend time doing that in the next few days.

What are you reading?

0 comments:

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy