Sunday, January 31, 2010

In My MailBox

Sunday, January 31, 2010
In My Mailbox is a weekly event to explore the books I received this week and is hosted by  Kristi at The Story Siren.

This is the first week I have participated in this event mainly because I have not had anything to explore until this week.

Bought:




Chasing Brooklyn by  Lisa Shroeder
The River by Mary Jane Beaufrand
They Never Came Back by Carolin Cooney
Incarceron by Catherine Fischer
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Received:

I am really excited about receiving an ARC copy of Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer, who is a local author. This is her fourth book in her Chronicles of Vladamir Tod series.  My students devour her books and have already lined up to read this one when I have finished as it is not due out for another week. 

For more information on this series see my earlier review.




1 comments:

the story siren said...

fantastic books this week! happy reading!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy