Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday Here What I've Been Reading

Monday, August 15, 2011
It's Monday, What Are you Reading is a weekly  meme hosted by Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where I  answer the question, "What are you reading?"

This Monday marks the official first day of school, and for the last couple of weeks between making preparations for this day, and trying to finish up all my summer projects I have been a bit distracted from spending much time on the blog. I have been reading, but even that has taken a back seat, but I am hoping once I settle back into my daily routine that I will also be back to reading and blogging on a daily basis.


Books Read:

Ashfall by Mike Mullen


A highly enjoyable dystopian novel that felt like the real deal. Told from a male POV I loved Alex and was rooting for him all the way!



Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby


Not my favorite read of the bunch but still a cute and often funny take on the things that go bump in the night.




Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


Everything you have heard about this one is true. The road trip is awesome and Amy is my new best friend. I would also take a road trip with Roger any day and hate for it to end.


Eon Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman

I fell in love with this epic tale of a young girl forced to become a boy in order to become a dragonseye. The Chinese mythology and lore is amazing and all the characters are phenomenal.


Currently Reading/ Listening to:


Eona The Last Dragoneye by Alison Goodman


A very exciting sequel to Eon Dragoneye Reborn. Eona is a marvelous character and the action is nonstop. 



The Help by Kathren Stockett



I have been wanting to see this movie, but decided to read the book first. Although not my normal genre, I am enjoying it a lot.




So that's what I have been up to for the last couple weeks. What are you reading?

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy