Thursday, April 7, 2011

Terrific Trailer Thursday

Thursday, April 7, 2011
It's been a while since I have done a Trailer post, but I wanted to share a few that I recently found or am looking forward to reading the book.

This first one was introduced to me by Kay @ Dead Book Darling and I absolutely love it. As she mentioned on her blog I want this as my new ringtone!


The next trailer is for My Life Undecided by  Jessica Brody out June 7, 2011 that I think sounds like a really cute read and the trailer is fun.





Next up is an old trailer from DJ MacHale's first Morpheus Road book The Light, but the next book in the series The Dark is out April 9, and I am very excited about it. If you haven't read the first one you are definitely missing a good creepy mystery with some awesome characters.





The last trailer while not the best as far as trailer's go, is a book I am looking forward to reading: Greyfriar by Clay & Susan Griffith. 





So anything strike your fancy?


 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy