Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday, Here's What I Am Reading

Monday, March 28, 2011
Time for another Monday's  meme with Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where I get to answer the question, "What are you reading?"

Thank God for Spring Break. I actually got some reading down and think I may have even pulled myself out of the slump I have been having for the past few weeks.  While I had hoped to read a book a day, I didn't quite make that goal, but I did come close. I also have made a promise to myself to visit way more blogs than I have been of late. 


Books Read:

Bloodfever by Karen  Marie Moning (audio)

Loving this series (thanks Natalie @Mindful Musing) The audio is fantastic





Instruction for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson 

My first book by Kim Culbertson and it won't be my last. Loved the setting (Italy) All about learning to deal with heart break, something every girl has had to do more than once.



Miles from Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams 

 Very emotional read with a terrific protagonist that made me want to grab her and hug her and never let go.






Like Mandarin by Kristen Hubbard
Haunted by Joy Preble 

Another emotional read that did a great job with showing how stepping into someone else's life might surprise you.





Looking for Alaska by John Green 

 Ever since I read Paper Towns, which I loved I have been wanting to read more from John Green. Love his male protagonists and this one did not disappoint. Will be reading another of Green's books soon.


Reviews Posted: 

Hex a Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray

Griffin Rising by Darby Karchut

Jack Secret Vengeance by F. Paul Wilson


Currently Reading: 

Songs of a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culberston 



Cannot wait to see what you are reading! 
 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy