Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Monday, Here's What I Am Reading

Monday, March 14, 2011
Time for another Monday's  meme with Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where I get to answer the question, "What are you reading?"


I am beginning to sound like a broken record come Monday as I am definitely going through a reading slump. Mostly because life seems to be intruding on my reading time (sort of). Last week was parent/teacher conferences and while I did have an extra day off, the weekend once again was filled with visits with my dad and grandchildren. For those of you who have little ones at home, and manage to still read loads of books, I am awed. I watched two of my boys this weekend and was so exhausted when their mother picked them up that I felt like I had just done a double shift. Whew! Now I know why we have our children when we are young.


Books read:


Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

I bought this at the school book fair last week and read it Friday morning. Very cute and a quick read. Also my first retelling of a classic to modern tale. It was definitely a fun read.


Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning (audio)

It's official, I am now a fan of this series (and I have Natalie at Mindful Musings to thank for getting me hooked) Very dark and exciting tale of the fae, I am loving Mac's southern charm and Barren's engimatic personality. As soon as I finished this first book I immediately started book #2).

Currently Listening to:

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning


Finally, I am happy to announce the winner of my Dark Mirror giveaway is...


Christinabean @ Paperback Princess

an email has been sent. Thanks to all who entered. 

So what are you reading?
 
 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy