Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday, Here's What I Am Reading

Monday, February 28, 2011
Time for another Monday's  meme with Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where I get to answer the question, "What are you reading?"


Just couldn't seem to get into the books I picked up this week. So I think it might be official; I am in a winter slump. Hopefully, this will pass quickly. 

Books Read:

Jack: Secret Vengeance by F. Paul Wilson

 A little slow to start, but once it did it held my attention, and I really like the setting, which offers up some mysteries, and seemed quite alive.





The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan


A fast read told in snippets of events in the life of two people's love affair. It holds some very interesting truths for everyone who has ever been or is still in love.

Listening to:


Scorch Trials by James Dashner

Reviews Posted: 

Leverage by Joshua Cohen 

Mystify by Artist Arthur 

The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by  Tom Angelberger 


I look forward to seeing what you're reading.




 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy