Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday Here's What I Am Reading

Monday, February 7, 2011

Time for another Monday's  meme with Shelia @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books where I get to answer the question, "What are you reading?" 

With only a two -day week last week and more than enough snow, I managed to read more than my usual amount of books again. With more snow in the forecast, who knows I might even be off a few days again this week. Only problems is when the weather turns nice we will be making up these days.

Books Read:

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

So I have joined the love of rest of the blogosphere on  this one. Definitely a charming and unique YA romance.



Born at Midnight by C. C Hunter

A debut novel that surprised me with its different take on vamp.s werewolves, fairies, and witches, and a great start to a new series too.



Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers 

A story of grief written in some of the most beautiful prose I have read in a while. I couldn't stop writing down quotes from the book.



Summer: Beautiful Dead by Eden Maquire 

The third book in this series of a young girl devastated by the lost of her love only to be reconnected with him in the after life for short periods of time while she helps other beautiful dead find answers to their deaths so they can move on. 

Reviews Posted:

The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson


Anna and the French Kiss by  Stephanie Perkins


Currently Reading/Listening to:

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (audio)

Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Levitt 


I also did a guest post with Sean Beaudoin author of You killed Wesley Payne, talking about the noir/mystery fiction genre. Very interesting and humorous guy




Can't wait to see what you're reading?


 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy