Monday, December 27, 2010

21 Day B&B Bash Day13 Winner Announcement

Monday, December 27, 2010
 I am happy to announce day thirteen's winner!

Congratulations to 

who was chosen via Random.org and will receive a copy of 
Clarity by Kim Harrignton

An email has been sent to Kelly to let her know she has won.

Although the 21 Day B&B Bash has ended, days 14-21 are still going on. Check out day one's post here then click on links to enter one of the giveaways for the book(s) you would like to win.

I will announce  winner #14 tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Ooo...I loved this ARC! I hope that the winner enjoys this book as much as I did. I'm definitely buying a finished copy when it comes out.

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Awws, thanks so much!!!
I know I will love it!
And what a great surprise after being sick for so long! lol

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy