The Comtemps Challenge is hosted by a group of YA authors with contemporary novels releasing over the course of the next year. Their website states, "We are passionate about realistic fiction because these are the books that remind us we're not alone in this real world. Our mission is simple - to spotlight contemporary fiction for young adults through blog posts, author events, and (over)sharing from our teen years"
By accepting the challenge I am promising to read 18 to 21 upcoming contemporary novel starting now and ending August 15, 2011.
Here are the books:
Losing Faithby Denise Jaden
The DUFFby Kody Keplinger Girl Stolenby April Henry 9/5
Freefallby Mindi Scott
The Mockingbirdsby Daisy Whitney
- Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Fall For Anythingby Courtney Summers 2/5
Trappedby Michael Northrop
- Rival by Sarah Bennet Wealer
- Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
- Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
- Family by Micol Ostow
- Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
- Pearl by Jo Knowles
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington
- The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
- Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
- Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
- The third book in the Carter series by Brent Crawford
- Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy
- Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
So are you up to the challenge too?