Monday, June 7, 2010

Read-a-Thon Activity Final Post

Monday, June 7, 2010
Well it might have taken me 24 hours to be able to post this but thankfully whatever trouble Blogger has been having is now fixed.

I ended my Read-a-Thon last night at 6:30

Total books read: 5

Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis (281 pages)
Zah-Gah and the Beautiful County by Allan Richard Shickman (151 pages)
My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares (322 pages)
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black (294 pages)
Jump the Crack by Stacy DeKeyer (207)

Total time read: 25 hours
Total Pages read: 1,255 

I will be donating $50.00 to Books, Books, Books to help  a third grade classroom that needs books.

Now on to writing reviews for all those books I've read.

1 comments:

MrsH said...

Amazing! Impressive! Fantastic!

Check your email tomorrow.

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy