Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon End Post

Sunday, June 20, 2010
Although I had planned on doing much better with this readathon, I am sad to report that this was one of the most hectic weeks I have had since school let out. 

My goal was to read 40 hours but I only manage 24. I did however finished all but  one and half of the books I had planned on finishing.

 The Pony Whisperer:Word on the Yard by Janet Rising
 Ivy's Ever After by Dawn Lairmore
 The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
 Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lyn Barnes
The  Compound by S. A. Bodeen 
A Midsummers Nights Dream by William Shakespeare 
 
I am half way through MiddleWorld by J&P Voelkel and am hoping to finish it by tomorrow morning. 
 
Still not a bad week, but I am disappointed I didn't do more.

8 comments:

Carina said...

That's not bad at all! Definitely more than I got finished this week. My wrap-up post is here!

The Readings of a Busy Mom said...

thats great you did so well...congrats on reading so many

Darlyn said...

not very bad indeed. i only finished 2 books =(

Aleksandra said...

I think you did great :)

Whitney said...

That's not bad at all! You did a great job.

Kristen said...

That's not bad at all! You read 24 hours which is great! :) I loved Raised by Wolves and have a copy of Ivy's Ever After sitting on my pile too. Great job!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

You did great! That is more than I read last week. It's hard to find the time sometimes. 6 books read a fantastic!

Christina T said...

You did a great job even if you didn't reach your goal of reading 24 hours. I don't know how many hours I read. I hope you enjoyed the books. I am curious about Raised by Wolves and The Compound. I've heard good things about both. I need to read a Midsummer Night's Dream again. I haven't read it since my college days and so many YA faery books are based on it these days.

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy