Sunday, April 11, 2010

Clean Away the Clutter Activity#7

Sunday, April 11, 2010
This has been an exhausting week! When I began the Clean Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon I set a goal to read a total of 48 hours this week. I fell short by about 8 hours. 

However I did read quite a few books in those 40 hours

Fang by James Patterson
Lament The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
Wabi A Hero's Tale by Joseph Bruchac
Boost by Angela Mackel
Airheard by Meg Cabot
The Magic Half by Annie Barrows

I haven't fared as well with knocking out my reviews I only completed two

The Dwarves by Markus Heitz
Killer Pizza by Greg Taylor

I had also hoped to unpack books still in boxes from my move last year, but that has also not been accomplished. I fear it will have to wait now until summer break.

I did some cleaning up of my sidebars, and I found some new blogs:

The Book Rat
The Book Jacket
DeRaps Reads
I Just Wanna Read
Cry Havoc

to name a few.

I have been learning that participating in these events are fun, and time consuming, and that my eyes are beginning to get old and tire much more easily than they use to. 

Many thanks to Kate for hosting this and to all the wonderful bloggers who participate. I enjoy visiting your post this week.

5 comments:

Christina T said...

Great job on the Readathon Jan! I didn't write a single review sadly. I liked your review of The Dwarves. I might like that one because I loved LOTR. What did you think of Lament?

Michelle Santiago said...

awesome jan! so many books! i didn't get the chance to join in on the readathon it was too crazy a weekend for me. next year most definitely :)

Unknown said...

I was a cheerleader for the 24 Hour Readathon and I found tons of new blogs to follow! Yikes, there are so many out there.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and way to go on all your reading!

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

wow, you did amazing, congrats! I hope you've given your eyes a chance to rest LOL!

Miss K said...

Wow, 40 hours is a full time work week! Good for you!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy