Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Spectrum

Sunday, March 14, 2010


Photobucket
Spectrum: 
  • used to classify something, or suggest that it be classified, in terms of its position on a scale between two extreme or opposite points.
  • wide range
Sunday Spectrum is a new  meme I created to spotlight various blogs post that I've read and enjoyed. These posts might represent a  wide range of interesting or different insights,  reviews, or discussion  that I believe are worth checking out. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Sunday Spectrum.

First up today is  an interesting post at Foragrams on The Nostalgia of Fiction. This is part three of  Delzey's Disenyland Series and if you have never read posts at Foragrams I would recommend your stopping by and checking out this one and his series on Building Better Boy Books. they are insightful and thought provoking.


Next up is a post at Chasing Ray: A Reviewing Dilemma Concerning Racism by Omission . She asks a very interesting question in this post and one I think book reviewers need to consider for themselves. So check it out.


 

The Serpentine Librarian has a new blog look and a really great contest running until April 20th. Check it out.


Well, that's all for this Sunday. Enjoy.

1 comments:

Emma (the Expat) said...

I like the name of your blog- I found you on the Saturday Network. I'll be sure to take a look at some reviews!

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy