Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday/Eleventh Grade Burns

Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine meant to highlight upcoming  releases.


Eleventh Grade Burns
by Heather Brewer
Release Date: February, 2010

The penultimate chapter in the thrilling vampire series!

Things have taken a darker turn for the half-human teenager with an appetite for blood.  Joss, a vampire slayer and Vlad’s former friend, has moved back to Bathory.  A mysterious and powerful new vampire, Dorian, appears with a shocking secret and an overwhelming desire to drink Vlad’s blood.  And Vlad’s arch enemy, D’Ablo, has a sinister plan to eliminate Vlad once and for all.  With death threatening from every angle, Vlad will have to use every ounce of his skill and training to survive, but nothing can prepare him for what awaits him in the end.

Description from Goodreads:









3 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

I haven't read any of these books yet and I've been seeing them around a lot. I'm definitely going to have to check them out!

PS...LOVE the quote at the top of your site, reminds me of my little girl. That's all she does now, crazy!

NatalieSap said...

These books were ridiculously popular at the middle school where I student taught. I have yet to read one though...

By the way, I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award on my blog. Check it out! :)

Kristin Rae said...

I've even seen these books in the grocery store, but yet I haven't heard one review about them...
KristinCreative

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy