Sunday, January 3, 2010

Two Down Ninety-eight to Go!

Sunday, January 3, 2010
It's been about 16 years since I checked out books at a public library. I have always liked buying books ... well not actually buying them as much as owning them, but I realized after signing up for the 2010 challenges that my budget was going to take a major hit if I had to continue to buy my books. So yesterday I bravely walked in, filled out the forms, and voila my very own library card! 


Sadly though, my winter break ends today, and this will greatly curtail my reading a book a day. Still, I am really psyched about the challenges, and I have completed two of the 100 books I will be reading this year and one was from the library. Who knows maybe I will be able to read more than 100. After all I have Spring Break, and Summer vacation. Anythings possible.

0 comments:

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy