Monday, December 21, 2009

What Are You Reading Monday?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Every Monday J. Kaye Book Blog sponsors What are you reading on Mondays? It is a chance to discuss what you have read, are reading and  plan to on reading, This will be the first time that I have participated since I began blogging, but I have a list of books that I will be reading over the next week and wanted to share these with you.

Book I Read Last Week
  • Crocodile Tears  by Anthony Horowitz
  • Go Big or Go Home  by Will Hobbs
Books I Plan I to Read This Week
  • The Seer of Shadows  by Avi
  • The White Gates  by Bonnie Ramthun
 Books I Am Looking Forward to Reading Soon
  • Shadowland  by Alyson Noel
  • Chains  by Laurie Halse Anderson
While many people are gearing up for the upcoming holidays and may not have time to read, I am looking forward to actually having more time to lose myself within the pages of a good book since I will be on winter break. Hurray! I have responded to anyone who ask, "What do you want for Christmas?" for gift cards to the local bookstores. To all have a great week reading and Happy Holidays.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! I'm with you. Holidays are a time to read more. I can't wait to see what you think of Shadowland by Alyson Noel! Love that series.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Me too on the reading part. Once I get to Thursday things should quiet down a bit. I anticipate a weekend of catching up on rest and a ;ovely book by my side. :)

Nise' said...

Chains was a great read! Enjoy.

Alissa Grosso said...

One can't go wrong with bookstore gift cards. Hope you get all your reading in, and find some great new books!

Stephanie said...

I have been wanting to read some Laurie Halse Anderson. Happy reading! By the way, I love your title and the quote and picture at the top of your blog. :-)

Allison said...

I haven't read any of these titles but they sure sound incredibly interesting! Can't wait to read your reviews!

Color Online said...

Glad to see another YA advocate. Oh, but your font is super tiny. My old eyes are having a hard time reading.

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy