Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Making Changes

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I have made some changes to the blog since I first began last month. I had to enlist some help from one of the best tech guys I know to help me create some links to the new pages (thanks Randy). Being a newbie to blogging, I am still trying to figure out all the in's and out's of creating something worth reading. Hopefully, the more I do this the better I will get. So bare with me.


One of the changes I have made is to create a separate page for the new reviews, and one for books I have read in the past and feel are worth discussing. I have also created a page for the school book battle in the hopes that it will be a place where book battle participants will go to get current information (not to mention easier to access from the web page where it currently resides). The new book battle page will take a bit of time to construct, but hopefully it will be well worth the wait.

0 comments:

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy