Thursday, September 16, 2010

Terrific Trailer Thursday

Thursday, September 16, 2010
Terrific Trailer Thursday is a (semi) weekly event similar to Waiting on Wednesday only with books and movie trailers.  

While checking out everyone's WoW's yesterday I came across this trailer at Escape in A Book for Banish. It is as awesome as the summary of the book and it is a debut novel by due out next month.






This next trailer is for  The Unidentified by Rae Mariz a book I highlighted on one of my Wow's and am anxious to read. It is due for release next month.







 Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie was  released earlier this month. I have not seen much about this book, but I really liked the trailer.







Next up is Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens due out this Feburary. I love the song, not too crazy about the actors they seem a little old for YA.







Finally thought I would leave you with a funny clip from the new movie You Again, which has an amazing cast including the infamous Betty White.




1 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

hahaha I saw that "cast fight" over at funny or die the other day, and I almost died. Kristen Bell cracks me up. Great features this week, Jan! :)

 
Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All images from the Keeper Of Time kit by Studio Gypsy